Customer Service Associate
Intelligent Change is an eCommerce business that creates tools to positively change the lives of our customers. We are based out of Toronto, Canada.
Our primary mission is to make behavioural change easy and accessible for our customers. Our cornerstone product is the Five Minute Journal, which launched in 2013 and became endorsed shortly after by the 4 Hour Work Week & Tools of Titans author, Tim Ferriss.
We believe in Gratitude, Ownership, Passion, Delivering Value, and harnessing a Growth Mindset.
Intelligent Change is searching for a Customer Service Associate to engage with our customer base and elevate our service level.
We are searching for someone who passionately cares about people, and who believes in the value we are adding to our customers and to society.
Our ideal candidate understands that our customers' experience while interacting with our brand is the single most important point of contact that we share with them. They believe in the power of delighting our customers, and approach every interaction with positivity, respect, and integrity. This candidate considers any opportunity to communicate with our audience to be a privilege.
If this sounds like you, you also have high level of empathy and a strong work-ethic. You love communicating with others, and you move quickly to resolve problems, not asking permission.
In this role, you will:
- Provide the highest calibre customer service via email and social media
- Be the first line of communication for customers inquiring about our products, brand, founders, and business
- Be an ambassador and advocate of our brand and product line; you will be(come) a customer of the products yourself and be knowledgeable on their functionality to best support customers
- Problem solve to ensure that our customers are able to have the highest quality experience possible, and you will take matters into your own hands to ensure deliveries, transactions and experiences are never neglected
- Work directly with marketing and management team to improve the customer experience by providing your insight and knowledge
- Be flexible and available to work occasionally on weekends and holidays
- Previous customer service experience
- Genuine passion for people: helping people, interacting with people, delighting people
- Excellent written English
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work occasionally on weekends and/or holidays
- Work with our amazing team!
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Bi-Weekly remote Fridays
- Monthly Lunch & Learns
These are only some of the perks! We believe in investing in our team's growth and development.