Growth Marketing Associate
Intelligent Change is an eCommerce business that creates tools to positively change the lives of our customers. We are based out of Toronto, Canada.
Our primary mission is to make behavioural change easy and accessible for our customers. Our cornerstone product is the Five Minute Journal, which launched in 2013 and became endorsed shortly after by the 4 Hour Work Week & Tools of Titans author, Tim Ferriss.
We believe in Gratitude, Ownership, Passion, Delivering Value, and harnessing a Growth Mindset.
Intelligent Change is searching for a Growth Marketing Associate, to manage our advertising and marketing efforts and push our brand to the next level. This person will live and breath growth. Marketing is a passion, not a job. You study marketing and brand strategy for fun.
Our ideal candidate loves working in a small team and driving results. You enjoy working autonomously, and collaborating with a creative team. You are a self-starter and don't wait for permission to take action.
In this role, you will:
- Optimize our web content and traffic, including: copy, design, and A/B testing
- Drive SEO initiatives
- Drive paid advertising efforts, including re-marketing (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Bing)
- Manage customer segmentation
- Assist in content creation, including, emails and blog posts
- Survey our audience for feedback
- Manage influencer outreach strategy
- Previous marketing experience
- Demonstrated history of increasing web traffic and/or customer base for a product or initiative
- Experience using Shopify
- Experience with website testing platforms (VWO, Kissmetrics or Other)
- Experience with email service provider (Klaviyo, MailChimp, Other)
- Excellent written English
- Experience in Facebook's ad platform
- Video editing experience is a bonus!
- Experience in Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe suite is a bonus!
- Work with our amazing team!
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Bi-Weekly remote Fridays
- Monthly Lunch & Learns
These are only some of the perks! We believe in investing in our team's growth and development.